Can pheromones for men really help you attract and seduce women?
Scent has a lot to do with people’s attraction to and for the opposite sex and this scent does not necessarily refer to the branded colognes and perfumes popularly marketed these days. Every known species emit potent chemical signals that can profoundly affect members of the same species around them.
If you see a guy who isn’t that good-looking but seems to attract women by the dozens, chances are, his naturally occurring pheromone release is higher and more detectable than that of a regular guy. He could also be using pheromones for men to attract women.
Pheromones have been detected in every species from insects to reptiles and these have been known primarily as sex attractants. Pheromones are basically subconscious sex signals and a specialized structure located inside the nose called the Vomeronasal Organ or VNO detects these airborne and odorless pheromone molecules.
Pheromones occur through sweat or urine or tears. The pheromone signals detected by the VNO are sent through certain nerves to a part of the brain called the ‘hypothalamus’ which is known for its ability to alter an individual’s reproduction, hormones, emotions and sexual behavior.
The effects of pheromones naturally produced by the body are weakened by everyday bathing, the use of deodorants and fragrances and clothing.
Scientists say that naturally occurring pheromones are not as potent today as they used to because of these hindrances. Since the discovery of human pheromones and their potency in attracting members of the opposite sex, perfume makers have been using these natural chemicals as additives in some of their products. Now there are a lot of pheromone sprays, colognes and perfumes available in the market. Wearers of these products claim that they have increased their desirability and they have become instant women magnets.
Pheromones For Men Ingredients
There are three human pheromones typically used as additives in colognes and sprays to attract women and these are: androstenone, androsterone and copulins.
- Androstenone is a human pheromone particularly occurring in men. This hormone gives off a dominant and intimidating aura making the user project an alpha impression. Wearing this can give you a sense of authority about you and make you the center of attention. Androstenone is also known to cause sexual arousal and excitement especially in women. If you are easily intimidated, wearing this pheromone can help you to become attractive.
- Androstenone has two types: alpha and beta isomers. Each type has different effects. Alpha isomer gives off a friendly and approachable impression while the beta isomer conveys empathy and romantic appeal.
- Androsterone is similar to androstenone, it is also mainly regarded as a male pheromone but it is the more peaceful kind. It makes women feel safe and secure around you and they tend to trust you more if they detect this pheromone coming from you.
- Copulins are exclusively found in human vaginal secretions. The odor this pheromone emits has been known to increase male testosterone levels and affect perceptions of female attractiveness in a positive way.
Can Pheromones For Men Make You Hot?
Wearing pheromones to attract women can definitely increase your chances of finding a sexual partner. By using pheromone sprays, colognes or perfumes, you can experience:
- A significant increase in communication from women like smiles, eye contact, touching, etc.
- More respect from women
- An increase in sexual partners.
- An increase in sex with your current partner.
- An increase in passionate sex
- Heightened self-esteem
- Better professional relationships
When there is very high probability that pheromones can increase your chances of having sex, perhaps you shouldn’t aim for that end goal right away. When tested on women, it was found out that pheromones with musk-like odor had a profound effect on them but wearing these pheromones in large quantities does not guarantee that you will end up having sex with a lot of women.
Though women will find you attractive and become friendlier with you, it does not necessarily mean that they are sexually aroused. It will be a good idea to test the waters first before taking the plunge, observe how women act around you and take your cue from there.
Best Pheromones For Men To Attract Women
Before I give you my top 3 pheromones for men it’s important to note that the effect pheromone colognes have on the opposite sex varies depending on the ingredients that are in the cologne.
So before buying a pheromone cologne ask yourself what you’re looking to get out of them:
Are you looking for more sexual encounters?
Are you looking to meet women easily?
Are you looking for a pheromone cologne that will break down a woman’s natural defences and put them at ease with you?
Maybe you’re looking for all of the above…whichever your preference is, here are three potent pheromones for men that are incredibly effective:
Max Attraction Gold works as an incredibly powerful sexual attractant. If you are looking to have more sexual encounters with women then I highly recommend you check out my Max Attraction Gold review.
Scent Of Eros is a very powerful ‘icebreaker’, meaning that this is an excellent pheromone to break down barriers and put women at ease quickly. If this is what you’re looking to do then check out my Scent Of Eros review.
Alpha 7 Unscented Pheromones is another potent pheromone cologne. Because of the high concentration of Androstenone it’s another incredibly powerful sexual attractant. Take a look at my Alpha 7 Pheromones review.
Those are my three best pheromones for men.
Have you tried pheromones for men? I’d love to hear your thoughts…leave a comment below: