Bottled pheromones are now being used widely to attract members of the opposite sex. One of the many pheromone containing products available today is Primal Instinct.
Pheromones are natural chemicals produced and secreted by animals and humans alike. These chemicals are secreted by humans through sweat as a means to communicate a message which when detected subconsciously, can affect another person’s behavior and can cause arousal and attraction towards the person who released the pheromones.
The amounts of pheromones humans secrete have become insignificant through the years mainly due to the kind of lifestyle we have today. Because of this, the use of pheromone products has become a necessity in finding a possible mate or to get the attention of members of the opposite sex. As a result, there are now a lot of pheromone based products in the market to choose from, including Primal Instinct.
Does Primal Instinct Work?
Primal Instinct is available for men as well as for women. The contents of the product is not stated anywhere in the product website, therefore the type and amount of pheromones used is unclear. One review however state that it has aldostrenone and aldostrenol which are two established pheromones:
- Aldosterone – a predominantly male pheromone usually found in the sweat and urine of mammals, especially boars. This pheromone evokes a dominant, macho feel to the wearer, perfect for the alpha male. Its effect on women is that they are subconsciously drawn to the man emitting the ‘scent’.
- Aldostrenol – this is a female pheromone which gives the female wearer an aura of friendliness. The effect of this pheromone on men is that they find the wearer approachable, friendly and open.
- Available For Him and For Her
- Manufacturers claim you will get increased attention from members of the opposite sex
- The product can be used to increase your advantage at work or to increase your social likability
- Very little study regarding aldostrenone and aldostrenol
- The product site’s science reports pertain to general studies on pheromones. No related studies backing claims of the product’s efficacy.
Primal Instinct is making use of pheromones or hormones with very little study as to their real effects on humans. In this case, you are better off investing your money in a product containing pheromones that has been proven to elicit desired response from the opposite sex.